// A Mechanic’s Car//
As a Social Media Editor, I work so much on the magazine’s blog and social media channels that I have long neglected my own. Isn’t there that old adage about a mechanic’s junky car or a nutritionist’s unhealthy diet?
So here’s an update. Writing something is better than writing nothing at all, right? (Well, no, not really, but indulge me, please.)
Things that have recently been on my mind (in no particular order):
- Ambition vs. Relationships. If you’re a workaholic like me— if most of your happiest moments were recently career-related or you have to remind yourself to partake in social activities, call your mother, etc.,— please give this a read.
- Game of Thrones
- EdTech. I’m writing a feature on this topic; the deadline is in a few short days. Okay, so I lied earlier; this is probably at the top of my list.
- My time teaching, in general.
- The ongoing discussion on women in the workplace, via Slaughter, Mayer and Sandberg. My favorite POV belongs to Elsa Walsh, though.
- Mrs. Meyer’s Clean Day products
- Psalm 136:1